Activated clay desiccant is a highly active physical adsorbent desiccant made of natural attapulgite clay, it is non-toxic and safe. The appearance usual be looks grayish white or steel grey. The desiccant has a stable moisture adsorption around 20% in temperature 25°C, RH,80%.
It can be completely degraded and will not cause any pollution to the environment.
- Clothes Mildew Do?
- How To Keep Chunwang Desiccant?
- Chunwang Desiccant What Are The Adv...
- What Types Of Desiccant?
- Silica Gel Desiccant Can Be Repeate...
- Desiccant Poisonous?
- If Children Accidentally Eat The Si...
- What Is Silicone Gel Desiccant?
- Characteristics And Applications Of...
- Montmorillonite Desiccants
- Molecular Sieve Desiccant Ingredient
- Car Lamp Desiccant Test
- The Feature Of Desiccant Packing Paper
- What Are Indicating Desiccants