Molecular sieve desiccant is a kind of crystalline aluminosilicate (molecular formula: Na2O.Al2O3.2.0SiO2.4.5H2O). It is a strong adsorption and synthetic desiccant type, mainly made of silicon and aluminum, which connecting and forming to a skeleton structure through oxygen bridge. In the structure, we can see a lot of uniform pores and holes with large internal surface and be well arranged. The pore size of the molecular sieve can be controlled by virous processing techniques. It can absorb water as well as gas, in high temperatures to 230°C, it can still be water contained. In usual, in temperature 25°C and RH 80% the moisture adsorption rate is 23%.
- Clothes Mildew Do?
- How To Keep Chunwang Desiccant?
- Chunwang Desiccant What Are The Adv...
- What Types Of Desiccant?
- Silica Gel Desiccant Can Be Repeate...
- Desiccant Poisonous?
- If Children Accidentally Eat The Si...
- What Is Silicone Gel Desiccant?
- Characteristics And Applications Of...
- Montmorillonite Desiccants
- Car Lamp Desiccant Test
- The Feature Of Desiccant Packing Paper
- What Are Indicating Desiccants