Montmorillonite desiccant is a type physical adsorption desiccant which does not change its physical shape. Montmorillonite desiccant is extracted from montmorillonite clay, made through heating, organic carbonization, expansion, steam treatment, drying, activation, crushing, sieving and selection.
This type of desiccant is natural, non-toxic, degradable, eco-friendly and without corrosive substances. Its chemical formula is Al2O3 · 4SiO2 · nH2O, PH is neutral. In low humidity condition, montmorillonite desiccant has a good moisture adsorption performance, usually used in metals and precision electronics such as electronics, electrical appliances, instrumentation, and hardware equipment. And in the condition of temperature 30°C and a relative humidity of 90%, the desiccant takes a 18% to 25% adsorption capacity.
- Clothes Mildew Do?
- How To Keep Chunwang Desiccant?
- Chunwang Desiccant What Are The Adv...
- What Types Of Desiccant?
- Silica Gel Desiccant Can Be Repeate...
- Desiccant Poisonous?
- If Children Accidentally Eat The Si...
- What Is Silicone Gel Desiccant?
- Characteristics And Applications Of...
- Montmorillonite Desiccants
- Activated Clay Desiccant Ingredient
- Molecular Sieve Desiccant Ingredient
- Car Lamp Desiccant Test
- The Feature Of Desiccant Packing Paper
- What Are Indicating Desiccants